- About Us
- McClellan High School
- Staff Contacts
- Bell Schedule
- Events Calendar
- Principal's Message
- Registration and Enrollment
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Plan for Student Achievement
McClellan students will achieve academic and personal success and become responsible, productive citizens. They will develop knowledge and skills that will prepare them for success in a variety of post-graduation options and in their adult lives.
Developing integrity, responsibility, and respect - for now and for the future.
The staff of McClellan High School commits to the following vision for our school and ourselves:
- We will develop and maintain a safe, nurturing family environment, supporting our diverse population of staff and
- We will build positive connections with students to help them achieve independence and success academically, socially, physically, and emotionally.
- We will provide challenging, engaging academic courses based on current standards and focused on student learning.
- We will provide a variety of extracurricular opportunities, facilitating student connection to school and student growth.
- We will direct students to a broad variety of post-graduation options, and we will equip them with the knowledge and skills they need to achieve success.
- We will be highly qualified in our positions, continuously learning and improving our skills.