- About Us
- McClellan High School
- Staff Contacts
- Bell Schedule
- Events Calendar
- Principal's Message
- Registration and Enrollment
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Plan for Student Achievement - 2018
McClellan students will achieve academic and personal success and become responsible, productive citizens. They will develop knowledge and skills that will prepare them for success in a variety of post-graduation options and in their adult lives.
Developing integrity, responsibility, and respect - for now and for the future.
The staff of McClellan High School commits to the following vision for our school and ourselves:
- We will develop and maintain a safe, nurturing family environment, supporting our diverse population of staff and
- We will build positive connections with students to help them achieve independence and success academically, socially, physically, and emotionally.
- We will provide challenging, engaging academic courses based on current standards and focused on student learning.
- We will provide a variety of extracurricular opportunities, facilitating student connection to school and student growth.
- We will direct students to a broad variety of post-graduation options, and we will equip them with the knowledge and skills they need to achieve success.
- We will be highly qualified in our positions, continuously learning and improving our skills.